We are seeking a versatile and talented Repairs and Maintenance Coordinator to manage and coordinate work schedules and administer jobs for the service and maintenance team, who specialise in Commercial and Residential Heating and Cooling, catering for all Heat Pump, Air Conditioning, Underfloor Heating, Solar Energy, Ventilation, and Refrigeration needs.
About You:You will lead the team with the utmost focus on health and safety.
- Producing accurate quotes and approving invoices for service and maintenance jobs.
- Taking ownership of seeing service/maintenance jobs through to their resolution to ensure a timely response and effective solution for the customer.
- Ensuring that service and maintenance meet profitability targets. (including renegotiations where appropriate)
- Identifying new maintenance contract opportunities, quote's and follow-ups to convert to new business.
It is essential that you have:
- Relevant industry experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership skills that will enable you to inspire and actively promote a strong working culture across the team.
- Sound working knowledge of safety, environmental and quality practices, codes of practice, and standards.
- The self-motivation to manage your own workload on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.