This job is archived
With continuing strong growth, we require a senior HVAC installer to join a Christchurch-based team, as a Team leader.
This team is passionate about Mechanical Services and takes pride in the quality of their work and their exceptional customer service. Their work is significantly varied, from newly designed to commercial projects, and a wide range of installations.
As a team of 30, it is a supportive family-friendly working environment. Ongoing training and development are provided, along with a number of other benefits, including an hourly tool allowance, paid birthday leave, service recognition rewards, overnight allowances, and the security of long-term employment with a great team.
If you are:
- A self-starter who likes to collaborate
- Experienced in all aspects of air conditioning and ventilation installation
- Adept at managing multiple projects
- Someone who enjoys open and honest communication
- Showing strong leadership to the teams on sites
- Good at customer service to ensure long term relationships
- Wanting to contribute to the growth of a business
- and are looking to join a professional quality-based company that operates with family values, then apply now.
** Hot water heat pump and underfloor hydronic systems installation experience would be an advantage, however full training and development in this area would be provided to the successful candidate.**