Mechanics (Any Specialisation)
- Are you a qualified mechanic looking for a fresh opportunity?
- Work in New Zealand or Australia!
- Relocation and visa assistance are provided.
Canstaff is a recruitment and labour-hire company with offices throughout Australasia, the Philippines, and the UK. We've been specialising in the construction, engineering, civil construction, trades, logistics, and manufacturing sectors since 2001.
As an Accredited Employer, we can help you come to New Zealand or Australia to live and work. Our dedicated team walk you through the entire process and will connect you with employers.
You're a hard worker with a strong mechanical aptitude. You communicate clearly, will pass mandatory drug testing, and are looking to move "down under". You have experience in diagnosing, servicing, and troubleshooting machine faults.
Whether you're a light vehicle, heavy-duty, or diesel mechanic, we want to hear from you, as we have numerous clients across New Zealand and Australia looking for different mechanical specialisations.
- Current driver’s license
- Relevant trade qualification and/or 18+ months of experience
- Broad mechanical knowledge
About the Role
Your exact duties will vary depending on your mechanical specialisation and the client we place you with. Regardless, you'll maintain a safe and clean work environment, deliver a high level of workmanship, manage your time, and complete the computer/paperwork associated with your tasks.
- Work on battery, petrol, LPG, and diesel machinery (depending on your skills)
- Perform general servicing, repairs, troubleshooting, and diagnostics
- Undertake major inspections
- Perform pre-delivery checks
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay, based on your experience
- PPE provided
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Full-time, permanent roles on offer
How to Apply
If you're interested, apply now and send us your CV/resume with two contactable work references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.