We have a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced business with exceptional working conditions. If you are someone wanting to join the automotive trade who is willing to learn or someone wanting to move into a new role then this is for you.
Our client runs a successful business and has years of industry knowledge and experience. They are looking for that perfect someone who will be a great fit into their ever-growing team who can bring a positive outlook to work on a daily basis.
The successful applicant will be trained on the job in the following:
- Repairing stone chips and cracks in windscreens
- Replacing windscreens, rear windows & body glass
- Removing and refitting rear & side glass at panel shops
- Recalibration of ADAS systems on windscreens (front cameras and radar sensors for driver safety)
- Earthmoving glass
- Caravan glass
- All types of automotive glass
To be successful in this role, you will
- Ability to work well under pressure and a be problem solver
- Have outstanding customer service skills and hold a Full NZ driver license
- Be able to commit to a minimum 2 years
- Have an excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Basic skills in automotive, being able to pull stuff apart and put it back together again
- A basic understanding of automotive electrics would be an advantage
- New Zealand Resident or a valid work visa
Ideally, this role will suit someone with an automotive background or someone wanting to get into the automotive trade. This is a full-time permanent role working Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm in Frankton.
If this sounds like you then apply today!