This job is archived
Have you just finished College or your Trade or maybe you are looking for an opportunity to get you out of School?
We have a great entry-level role with a growing Frames and Trusses Company in Auckland, which is looking for motivated, team players who can get stuck in and get things done.
There are 2 shifts available, depending on if you are an early bird or a night owl.
- Day shift is from 5 am to 2.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Night shift is from 3.30 pm to 12 am Monday to Friday
- Overtime on Saturdays as required
Ideally, you will know, or be willing to learn how to:
- Use portable air operated and fixed nail guns
- Use a tape measure and able to measure correctly
- Use a wide range of saws safely, including crosscut saws, ripping saws, snip saws and drop saws
This role is located in Pukekohe and is available for you to start now.
- Physically fit
- Reliable with good time management
- A drive to learn and increase your skillset
- Able to follow instructions with a strong focus on Health and Safety
- Team player
If this sounds like something you would like to have a crack at, and you think you have the required skills and attitude, then click the apply now button, and start your Career in Pukekohe