- Ideally ticketed scaffolders or those with scaffolding site experience, but any experience you think is applicable we'll consider.
- Opportunities for career advancement including apprenticeship support.
- Full-time hours with overtime rates.
Our client has work coming out of their ears and are a few scaffolders short to manage their workload. Whether you consider yourself a scaffolding labourer, a scaffolding apprentice, or an experienced scaffolder, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
You'll have the opportunity to work on varied projects including commercial and residential work predominantly based in Christchurch. Your primary responsibility is erecting and dismantling scaffolding to create work platforms.
Top starting pay rates for suitably experienced and ticketed scaffolders. For those just starting out in the industry, this is a "foot in the door" opportunity with one of the country's leading scaffolding companies. We can place you on a long-term contract or permanent work; whichever suits you best!
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Load and unload trucks
- Follow all NZ Scaffolding regulations
Having scaffolding experience is an advantage but any experience you think is applicable we'll consider. What's most important is that you're the sort of person who turns up to work each day, on time. You're a team player with a strong work ethic and will adhere to health and safety procedures. You must be fit and strong enough to be comfortable passing equipment up and down scaffolds.
Having a full NZ driver's licence is helpful and any additional classes you hold will be a bonus.
- Able to pass drug testing
- Two current work references
- Not afraid of heights!
About Our Client
Our client has been in the New Zealand scaffolding business for over 50 years providing services for commercial and residential projects. They use aluminium and steel scaffolding along with other methods of access to support their client's growth. They focus on keeping their staff safe from harm and feeling like a valued member of the team. Upskilling their staff is important to our client, and they provide access to industry training and qualifications and apprenticeship support for motivated workers.
What's On Offer
- NZ-certified and experienced scaffolders will earn $25 - $35+
- Entry-level applicants will earn $22 - $26, based on experience
- Opportunities for career advancement including apprenticeship support
- Monday to Friday, full-time hours, with immediate starts available
- The ability to earn more with overtime rates
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining a great team, click the button to apply now, and send us your CV/resume including two contactable references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.