We have a thriving family-owned and operated business, in operation in the Waikato for over 35 years. They have built a solid, loyal customer base and are looking for help to grow that even further. They pride themselves on high quality products and delivering great service to all customers.
Does this sound like you?
- Proven track record in carpentry and general building
- Ability to work efficiently, maintaining a clean working environment
- Extremely ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus and professional communication skills
- Current valid driver’s license
- Well presented and articulate.
In return, we will offer you:
- A dynamic work environment where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Short-term, long-term, and permanent assignments available
- Competitive salary - negotiated based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like it’s for you, apply now and a consultant will be in touch with the next step in the recruitment process - Don't delay