- Builder/carpenter needed in the Taranaki area.
- 18+ months + of relevant experience or trade qualification is essential.
- Relocation assistance for the right applicant.
We need experienced builders/carpenters for our client based in Taranaki. Work is available throughout the region.
The ideal candidate will pride themselves on high-quality work and delivering great service to all customers. If you are ready to become part of a great team with a friendly family environment, please read on.
About the Role
You could be involved in a variety of projects in residential, commercial and civil construction areas. The work may be anywhere throughout the wider Taranaki region.
You have a trade qualification or at least 18 months of construction, carpentry, or concrete experience - this may be experience gained in New Zealand or overseas. You're able to work efficiently, maintaining a clean working environment, and equally comfortable working as part of a team as well as individually.
A sense of humour and a friendly attitude goes a long way in New Zealand's construction industry, as does being self-motivated and having a professional manner.
- 18+ months of relevant experience and/or trade qualified
- Physically fit
What's On Offer
- A dynamic work environment where you are rewarded for your hard work
- A full-time permanent role with a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Competitive wages; $26.66 to $36.00 per hour, based on your skills and experience
- PPE provided
- KiwiSaver and 8% holiday pay
- Relocation and visa assistance for the right applicant
How to Apply
If this sounds like it’s for you, apply now and send us your CV/resume outlining your skills and experience. A consultant will be in touch with the next step in the recruitment process if you're shortlisted.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.