- Qualified and experienced builders wanted nationwide. Work on building, repairs and maintenance projects, depending on your skill and interests.
- This role is for those who excel in the building industry and comes with remuneration to match.
We are looking for residential and commercial foremen and chippies to join our clients nationwide. If you're at the top of your game, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
We have clients across the country seeking talented builders, so the work available will be diverse, ranging from renovations to commercial to new builds. This role is for those who excel in the building industry and comes with remuneration to match.
Your role may include cost management, compliance, material purchasing, and planning aspects, as well as "on-the-tools" work.
- Work on building, repairs and maintenance projects
- Lead and upskill others (where relevant)
You're a ‘hands-on’ person with experience in a variety of building industry-related projects, and a high standard of personal presentation and workmanship. An organised and systematic approach to work comes naturally to you, as does strong planning skills. You're hardworking, reliable and motivated.
- The ability to lead and help upskill a team of chippies is highly advantageous.
- Relevant qualification (LBP license beneficial)
- 10+ years experience
What's On Offer
- Remuneration will be aligned with your skills and experience, $40 - $60+ per hour
- Permanent roles
- Relocation help if necessary
How to Apply
Send Blair your cover letter and CV/resume along with contactable work references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.