We are seeking experienced tradespeople for increasing demand in Ashburton. If you are wanting to make a move and experience something new, then Canterbury is calling! Our clients are ready to roll and need you to put your skills to the test.
You will be working for a Major NZ Company on a large cornerstone commercial project
- Trade qualified or experienced carpenters/builders with a minimum of three years experience.
- Hammerhands with a minimum of 12 months site experience.
- 1 or 2-year apprentices
- Ongoing work for reliable candidates
- Immediate starts and competitive wage rates
You will need to possess the following attributes:
- Flexible and reliable
- Hard-working attitude with great work ethic
- Have an excellent attitude toward Health and Safety
- Ability to work both individually and within a team
- Own tools and own reliable transport
- Able to provide a current CV with two work references
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
We look forward to working with you to help you advance your career, so don't hesitate. Apply online to register your interest today!