We're looking for someone who has at least 2 years of experience installing steel studs/metal frameworks for commercial projects in Queenstown for the foreseeable future. You'll be working for one of the largest interiors crews in the district therefore the ability to work well within a large team and amongst other trades is a must. You will have a professional approach and sound knowledge of steel stud systems and you will be responsible for preparing equipment, selecting suitable metal studs for securing frames and tracks and covering secured frames with drywall boards.
What you need
- Knowledge and ability to read plans
- At least 2 years experience
- Familiar with NZ building practices
- A full set of tools
- Health and Safety conscious
- Experience working with specialized tools
- Physically fit and able to lift and move construction materials
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates and weekly pay
- KiwiSaver and 8% holiday pay
- Ongoing work and training (where applicable)
- Professional and safe working environments
If you are wanting full-time work with a locally owned and operated company that delivers excellence then apply today!
To be successful in this role you will need to pass a pre-employment drug test