Thor throw your hammer down! Nah just jokes ... Maybe if you're an experienced Hammerhand and your name is Thor...
As you've probably gathered we're after Hammerhands preferably with 2 years experience that can get on with it and not have to be supervised! As a hammerhand you'll be working alongside the site Forman, qualified carpenters and skilled labourers so you'll need to bring your A Game because there aren't any slackers around here.
Ideally we'd like more than one and if there are two that's even better. One with residential experience and the other commercial, if you have both then you're a legend.
What you need...
- Experience working on commercial or residential projects
- Work well within a busy team and environment
- Basic hand tools would be a bonus however not essential
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to the job
- Good time management and communication skills
What we offer...
- Excellent rates with weekly pay
- Ongoing training (where applicable)
- Holiday pay / KiwiSaver
- Ongoing supply of basic PPE
- A team culture that suits your personality
Come and join a team of absolute cracker jacks and be part of professionalism