Carpenters/Steel Fixers/Concrete Form Workers
$25.00 – $35.00 • hourly
Do you have building, formwork, concrete or steel fixing experience?
Have you constructed timber structures, fabricated and installed joinery, reinforced steel cages or undertaken foundation works?
Do you have the ability to read plans and drawings?
If yes, we'd like to hear from you!
- At least 18 months of construction, carpentry, or concrete experience - this may be experience gained in New Zealand or overseas
- Able to work efficiently, maintaining a clean working environment
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Good attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Self-motivated with a professional manner
- Sense of humour and friendly attitude
- Able to read and interpret plans and technical drawings
- A commitment to health and safety
What's On Offer
- A dynamic work environment where you are rewarded for your hard work
- We’ll make it easy for you: immigration/visa help, a pathway to residency, and long-term contracts.
- A full-time permanent role with a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Competitive wages - $25 - $35 per hour, based on your skills and experience
- Great working environment
- KiwiSaver / holiday pay
How to Apply
If this sounds like it’s for you, apply now and a consultant will be in touch with the next step in the recruitment process.
All you need to do is provide a current CV/resume with two contactable work references and be able to pass a drug test.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.