- Fixed-term factory cleaner opportunities are available.
- Permanent roles offered to exceptional workers.
- Deep clean factory to maintain hygienic, food-safe conditions.
We are looking for night-shift Industrial Cleaners for our Timaru-based client.
We have full-time, fixed-term assignments available at a food processing factory that could lead to permanent roles for the right people. Primarily, your new role will see you assist with the chemical washdown of the factory's processing area. This role will ensure compliance with sanitation and hygiene requirements of the site food safety program, internal and external audits and regulatory and customer requirements.
Previous industrial cleaning experience in the food processing industry would be advantageous but is not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Deep clean commercial machinery, equipment, floors and work surfaces
- Perform sanitation within production areas
- Follow strict health, safety and food quality requirements
- Maintain relevant equipment
- Handle chemicals safely
To be successful in this role, you will be a reliable person with a good work ethic. You're a team player who gets along easily with others and is willing to learn new skills and are committed to following food safety standards.
Industrial cleaning experience is advantageous, as is experience in a manufacturing-type environment.
- Experience working as a factory cleaner is strongly preferred
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment
- Passing pre-employment drug testing is mandatory
- Capable of using water blasters, cleaning chemicals, and foam cannons
About Our Client
Our client has been in the food manufacturing industry for well over 100 years and prides itself on quality and sustainability. They take an active approach in their local and wider communities, supporting child and youth development, local events and other social initiatives.
They offer a fun and diverse team culture and are a company that recognises and rewards committed staff with a range of additional benefits and career development opportunities for motivated people, including leadership development.
- Fixed-term to permanent contracts available
- Mon - Fri shifts, 4.30 pm - 1 am
- PPE provided
- Career development including leadership
- $22.50 - $24 per hour, start rate
How to Apply
If you're fit, enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' attitude, apply today! Send us your CV/resume and two contactable work references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.