Fully Qualified Electrician
$30.00 – $40.00 • hourly
- A fully qualified and experienced electrician is needed in South Canterbury.
- This is a full-time, permanent role where you'll also assist with apprentice training.
A fully qualified Electrician is required to assist with the training of apprentices in South Canterbury.
About the Role
Your work will involve all aspects of general repairs, maintenance work, small installations, alterations and renovation work, as well as new home installations. There will be a variety of projects including industrial, commercial, rural, and residential.
You will be involved in the oversight and training of apprentice electricians in your team, assisting and correcting them in a professional and friendly manner as needed.
- Troubleshoot and perform fault-finding
- Repair and maintain existing installations
- Undertake new installations
- Assist with apprentice training
About Our Client
They undertake a range of works including residential, commercial and industrial. Their services include Air Con/ventilation, C-Bus, Fire System Installation, Heating, Alarms, Pumps Tanks Filtration and Irrigation, Solar PV Systems, and much more!
You have three years of experience as an electrician, can work efficiently unsupervised, have excellent customer service skills and are comfortable dealing with clients. You have excellent fault-finding skills and are able to troubleshoot problems and think outside the box.
It would be advantageous if you live in/near the Geraldine or Temuka area, as you will undertake work predominantly in this part of South Canterbury.
- NZ Registered Electrician
- EWRB practising license
- Full NZ driver's licence
- Ability to work unsupervised and help train others
What's On Offer
- Earn $35 - $40 an hour
- Average 40 - 50 hours a week
- Permanent role
How to Apply
Apply now by submitting your CV/resume along with two contactable references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.