This is electrifying! We have a sweet role for an outstanding and down-to-earth Electrical Trade Assistant to join a team of experts to help continue in the delivery of excellence.
Our client is pretty darn busy and really needs your expertise to help with their commercial projects in and around Queenstown. Your main duties will consist of general electrical labour, both installing cable trays and pulling cables. If you have a couple of years experience in the sparky trade or maybe have an overseas qualification or you could be someone who is currently thinking about taking their career further. Learn from the best and play with rest!
What you need...
- Experience working on commercial or industrial projects
- Work well within a busy team and environment
- Basic hand tools would be a bonus however not essential
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to the job
- Good time management and communication skills
What we offer...
- Excellent rates with weekly pay
- Ongoing training (where applicable)
- Holiday pay / KiwiSaver
- Ongoing supply of basic PPE
- A team culture that suits your personality
Don't get your wires crossed, this isn't a cruisy job because we all need to work hard in order to play hard! If you want to jump-start your career then APPLY TODAY!