Looking to Dip into a new role in the New Year?
We have a position available for a Pool Installation Manager to be responsible for coordinating fiberglass pool installations, ensuring quality installs and guaranteeing happy customers!
This is an oversight and coordination role of multiple projects, rather than being a tradie on-site role.
Essentially, you would already possess the following:
- Managing teams on multiple sites
- Interpreting documents and details
- Planning and scheduling project work
- Client and sub-contractor communication and management
- Leading your team
- Understanding of the complete swimming pool installation process (Not essential)
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to transmit information to key personnel quickly.
- A high level of professionalism
- The ability to uphold company values and ethics on all projects
Although the above skill set is ideal, we understand that a can-do attitude is an excellent trait to possess so would be open to the idea of someone who has had some hands-on site experience (not necessarily in the pool industry although that would be a great advantage), but is well organised and great with customers.
This is a full-time Monday-Friday, although some Saturday work may be required from time to time if weather delays progress during the week
Remuneration will be commensurate with your experience and skills, with a company vehicle for work use included
If this sounds like something you could do well, Dive right in and apply now.