We are looking for a semi-skilled labourer who is mechanically minded, able to do basic steel fabrication and manufacturing working with sheet metal.
This is a full-time role, initially working in the yard. For the right person, this has the potential to become ongoing work where you will travel onto site to help with the installation of the finished product.
- Previous Labouring experience preferred
- Welding experience desired but not essential
- You need to be fit and agile
- Have a current drivers licence
- Be familiar with a wide range of hand tools
If you can tackle the tools, spin a spanner and handle a hammer....
Then we need to hear from you today!
Reliability and being able to pass drug testing are critical
Great starting rate and awesome work environment are on offer if you want to be part of a great team culture