A position in Christchurch has opened up for a yard person/labourer to help in a Tilt Panel Prop Department.
You will need to have a Forklift licence with a Current OSH Certificate, you will also be required to have a Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence with the ability to use a manual gearbox.
If you happen to have a Class 2 or Class 4 Licence, that would be an absolute bonus but not a deal-breaker in any way.
- Servicing the props
- Loading and Unloading Freight Trucks
- Picking and Stacking Props
- Picking Construction Site Consumable Orders
................But this is not the limit, there is lots more to learn and explore.
Do you consider yourself:
- Reliable and dependable
- To have a great work ethic
- To be capable of physical labour and lifting
Then come and join this crew of happy, tall, short, funny, strong and bald labourers for full time, long term work.