Here is a great opportunity to progress through a rapidly growing company and upskill in a wide range of projects across Rotorua in deep drainage, subdivisions, and commercial site works.
This company is a well-established and successful civil contractor. They pay well, work on iconic projects, offer excellent training and career progression, and most importantly are fantastic to work for. Each day will consist of all aspects of drainage, pipelaying, mainly in commercial but also some residential work
- Ability to work as part of a well functioning team
- Reliability and willingness to learn
- High regard for Health and Safety Practices
- Some Drainage or Digger experience is preferred
- WTR or Machine Operator Experience and Class 4 is desirable
This can be a temporary or permanent position, depending on your needs. Included are a competitive hourly rate and great hours.
If you work hard there will be a long pathway for you in this company, there is plenty of work in the area for years to come. This is a great family-run business with a crew, local to Rotorua and the Bay, they will look after you if you put in the Mahi.