- Operate tools and prepare sites for precast and prestressed concrete products.
- Entry-level concreting role; full training provided.
- Opportunity for industry training and career development.
One of New Zealand's largest and most respected manufacturers of concrete is looking for a concrete labourer to join their team.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the country's leaders in the construction industry with over 80 years of experience providing products across New Zealand.
They value hard work, integrity, and a commitment to excellence and innovation. They focus on providing the best concrete in the market, advocating for its long-term durability and actively taking steps to increase environmental sustainability.
About the Role
You'll be helping with various tasks related to precast and prestressed concrete products. You may operate a variety of hand and power tools, help load and unload supplies from trucks, both manually and with the use of equipment, as well as other relevant labouring duties.
This is an entry-level position, so full training will be provided if you've never worked with concrete before. All you need to do is commit and be physically fit and reliable; this is an absolute MUST for this role.
- Load and unload materials
- Operate hand and power tools
- Prepare the site for concrete
You're an enthusiastic person that is dedicated and hard-working with a positive, can-do attitude. You work as a team player and aren't afraid to get in there and do general labouring duties to support other staff. Even if unsupervised, you work safely and efficiently because you have a strong work ethic. You're reliable, punctual, honest and committed.
Experience in the concrete industry or with construction labouring is advantageous, but not essential.
- Physically fit
- Eager to learn and develop skills in the concrete industry
- Will pass a drug test
What's On Offer
- Full industry training will be provided
- A chance to develop in-demand skills
- Room for promotions/career development
- PPE provided
- Start rate of $22 - $25 per hour
- Permanent role, full-time hours
How to Apply
Successful applicants will be physically fit, reliable, and hardworking. If this sounds like you, then apply now, and send us your CV/resume and two contactable references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.