- Make general repairs and perform preventative maintenance in Hokitika.
- Relevant maintenance and DIY skills and experience are essential.
We require a Building Maintenance person and an all-around good bugger!!
About the Role
We have a great opportunity based in Hokitika for a reliable, dedicated, hard-working general handyperson/facilities maintenance person to join a team of like-minded workers. There is a variety of work, where no two days will feel the same. You'll assist with property and building maintenance and general DIY tasks to ensure that our client's facility is of a high standard.
- Waterblast and paint when needed
- Make general repairs and perform preventative maintenance
- Ensuring the property is well presented
You're Wicked with a Water blaster, Handy with a Hammer, and Practical with a Paintbrush. Previous property maintenance/services experience is beneficial, as is a trade background.
- Reliable vehicle to get to/from work
- Will pass a drug test
- Relevant skills and experience
What's On Offer
- Full-time work
- Overtime available on Saturdays
- PPE provided
- Earn $23 - $25 per hour
How to Apply
Click the button to apply today and send us your CV/resume and two references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.