Our client is a recognised and professional player in furniture craft and fitting out.
The products are on display in many prestigious sites throughout Australasia.
An experienced and trade-proven Estimator is required to join this winning team.
- Estimate/quote for projects
- Maintain GP on the quotation ensuring it is accurate and achieving set targets
- Back costing to understand over or under cost allowances
- Estimate costs and work with the Sales team, Estimator Manager, and Operations team to prepare estimates and bids for clients.
- Collaborate with suppliers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates to achieve the most cost-effective outcome.
- A sound and thorough knowledge of all aspects of building/joinery.
- 5 years experience within the trade.
- An ability to communicate with all people at all levels
- The applicant should ideally be NZ trained; however, this is not essential.
- A New Zealand trade certificate in Joinery or Carpentry would be advantageous
This is a chance to join a well-run, highly successful company which rewards its staff for high-performance outcomes. Ample scope for further opportunities with an organisation continually achieving outstanding results.
If you want to be part of an innovative, progressive company, we would like to talk with you.
Apply today here: [Register to View]