If you have Scaffolding experience and are looking to develop your career...
We are offering:
- A safe and positive work environment.
- A chance of long term employment
- Competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to join a friendly, professional team
To become the newest member of this dynamic team you will:
- Hold an Elementary ticket, have a minimum of 4 years scaffolding experience, and at least 1 year of leading a team
- Have class 2 licence
- Be flexible to work the hours needed to handle the workload
- Be physically capable of performing the work required and know how to run a job yourself
If you have the required experience and skills to tackle this role, we would like to hear from you so please quickly APPLY NOW with a copy of your CV