Our client has years of experience in civil engineering and is looking for an experienced drain layer for some large projects coming up in Auckland.
To be considered for this role
- 2 to 5 years experience in the installation of all, or some of the stormwater, wastewater, and drinking water;
- Certifying drain layer tickets is beneficial but not essential;
- Full class 1 license and WTR essential;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Passionate about maintaining a safe working environment;
- Positive attitude and can-do mindset;
- Focus on quality workmanship with good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.