A nationwide well respected Concreting Company is currently recruiting for Concrete Placers, with opportunities available throughout New Zealand
We would love to hear from individuals who have strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail. To thrive in this role, you will enjoy seeing tasks through to completion, and be capable of working collaboratively with your team.
Duties would include:
- Fixing reinforcing steel
- Formwork assembly
- Placing, screeding, and finishing concrete elements and panels
- Operating trowelling machine, concrete vibrators, and use of hand and power tools.
- General clean up, mold preparation works
The successful Concrete workers will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Physically fit
- A practical thinker
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Experienced in the Concrete Industry
We are looking for people who are driven, motivated, and have a genuine, down-to-earth personality to fit with the rest of the team
Apply now, What are you waiting for........