The Service Technician plays a crucial role in our client's business and is responsible for providing a superior customer service experience while undertaking installation, repairs, and servicing of milking machines and water pumps.
Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given, although you will need to have:
- Strong English communication, verbal and written ability
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Solid time management
- The ability to work autonomously as well as a team player
- A Full, Clean Class 1 Drivers License (Class 2 would be advantageous)
- Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing background
- Have pride in your workmanship
- Be a team player
This is a full-time position and will include rostered weekend work to join the team in Pukekohe.
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established, Reputable; Growing Business
- Company Vehicle + Phone
- Work with a Friendly Team& with a Great Culture
- Initial Ongoing Training and Career Development
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic team within a secure and stable industry. If you feel that you have the experience, ability, and skills, we want to hear from you!
Click "Apply Now" and upload an up-to-date copy of your resume