Structural Steel Fabricators, Welders/ Erectors
Taslo Engineering is a long-established heavy engineering structural steel company based in Rotorua.
We have vacancies for Structural Steel Fabricators, Welders/ Erectors. We are seeking to fill this role on a permanent, full-time basis with overtime available. What we offer:
- Guaranteed hours.
- Plenty of overtime available, paid at an overtime rate.
- A variety of work.
- Being part of a strong motivated and supportive team.
To be successful in this role you would need the following attributes:
- Engineering experience in heavy fabrication with structural steel.
- Experience in Fabrication and MIG Welding.
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work unassisted, work to deadlines and produce quality workmanship at all times.
- Site Safe certificate and Height Safety certificate would be an advantage.
- New Zealand driver's licence and HT licence would be an advantage.
- Must have a positive attitude towards health & safety.
We are a very busy workshop so the ideal applicant needs to work well under pressure, unsupervised and as part of a team.
Please email your CV to [Register to View] or phone 07 347 4644 Ext 0.