We are looking for an experienced Fitter Welder to join a team at a Christchurch workshop.
This is a permanent full-time position in a dynamic environment. You will be a highly motivated, energetic, quick-thinking individual with relevant qualifications and an excellent ability to communicate.
To be considered for this role you must have the following-
- Be proficient in Mig, Tig, and MMAW.
- Able to read workshop drawings & work with minimal supervision.
- Be mechanically minded with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be a highly motivated individual with a commonsense approach to work.
- Have good time management skills.
- Pay attention to detail and work to tight tolerances.
- Have reliable transport to work.
If you have the above qualifications and are looking for Permanent, Long Term work, then we need to hear from you.
Please apply online today and include a copy of your current CV along with your relevant work history, lets get you working!!